Awesome – you’re reading this page!
Are you a lawyer? Real people (oops, I do consider lawyers real people, too) don’t usually check out this sort of page. HOWEVER, I’m glad you are doing so, because it’s important.
If you have any crazy ideas – or even not crazy ideas – the information here could prevent you from getting a not-very-friendly letter from a lawyer. Yes, a real person lawyer, even!
I run this site so you and people like you can use it for personal entertainment, information, shopping ideas, the like. Let’s call it infotainment. So, please browse around all you like. Share links to it on Twitter, Google+ or whatever social media format you like.
But leave everything where it is. You may not download images nor copy pages – that’s what the SHARING icons are for. Better yet, most of the images are available on products – go buy one or two or a dozen! Don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless I give you written permission.
If you visit my site, you’re also legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web or Texas. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that. Close the window now and we’ll just part on friendly terms.
Specific Terms & Conditions
1. Assume that everything on the site is copyrighted, or otherwise protected by intellectual property laws, unless I say it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff except how I say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without my written permission.
2. You should know that I try to be accurate with the information on this site, but I can’t promise you that it is accurate, or that it remains accurate. Things change fast. I’m not perfect. World Peace is one of many very important things NOT riding on this site, so don’t sweat any errors of omission or commission or time. Remember that word from above: infotainment. This is entertainment. If you use stuff on this site, you do so at your own risk. If you believe something on this site is incorrectly attributed or otherwise out of kilter with intentions, do send me an email using the contact form.
3. I – and anyone else who may have helped me create, produce, or deliver the site – am not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, lawyers would want you to know that this disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
4. If you don’t want the world to know something, for Pete’s sake, don’t put it in a comment on the site or anyplace else. Anything you disclose here is mine to use. Because it’s my site and that’s how things work.
5. The images shown on this site are either created by me, used with permission, or used as an affiliate of another entity, such as Zazzle.com. So – it’s all intellectual property and, as such, protected by law. No matter what, none of the images are your property. Nor can you use them to create your own stuff, whether personal or commercial, unless I say so. And, I won’t say so unless – maybe – it’s with a commercial license. Obviously, the idea is for you to enjoy the images – especially on Zazzle.com stuff – and buy the products. That way you can wear or carry around a design you like!
6. Any trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site are either owned by me or used with permission.
7. There are links and links and links to various products, Zazzle stores and other websites. I hope that they are pretty family-friendly, but I know they’re not all that way. You take the risk and must use your own judgment when opening any link. (But you already knew that!)
10. I may change this page and anything else on the site at any time. (How mighty is the pen! the keyboard, even!) If I do make changes, yes, you will be bound by those, too, whenever you visit this site.
11. If there’s a problem and either of us determines to make something of it and wants to “sue” (oh, nasty!) then we have to follow the procedures, something like this:
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate RIGHTBRAINleftTURN.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, RIGHTBRAINleftTURN.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Wow! You got to the bottom of this! However lighthearted I tried to make this, it’s serious stuff and I appreciate your attention to it.